Guidelines - Fitness
Modified on: Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 6:28 PM
- Please sign into scheduled class at the Kiosk BEFORE class for your attendance records - even if you’re late.
- Parking is available in the back of the Dojo and on the street.
- NO OUTSIDE SHOES ARE ALLOWED ON THE MAT AT ANYTIME.
- Only use the front door to enter and exit.
- Please bring a hand towel for your workout. There are disinfection wipes available on the mat for you to wipe up after your workout.
- Remember to remove all personal belongs upon finishing your workout. This includes hand towels and especially water bottles. Also please place all empty water bottles in the appropriate recycling container.
- Be kind to your fellow students -- always practice good personal hygiene. (TIP: Clean sweat doesn’t smell)
- Be a good partner when sharing equipment. Pair up with someone that is appropriate for you in size and intensity. Safety is our priority and Courtesy is our privilege.
- Please write your name on all personal items. This will make them easier to recover should you misplace them. Note: Our Lost & Found is donated monthly.
- There is a difference between pain and soreness. Stop doing anything that causes pain and notify your Instructor during or after class. We can help you with any modifications needed.
- YOU are responsible for your results so, ask questions and get the support you need. We are here for your success!
- Our school grows with referrals and we love to have your guests try class. To qualify for a free class, they must be from Santa Barbara and must make an appointment in advance; otherwise there will be a $20.00 charge. Guests should arrive early to fill out a waiver and if they are interested, we will spend time with them after class and ask them to enroll.
- If your referred guest signs up into a program of 6 mos or more, you will be rewarded with $30 Dojo Dollars!
- Any suggestions are appreciated and can be submitted through the Barkback app or via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most of all – have FUN!!! Thank you!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.