Training for All Ages and Ranks
At MAFF, we are very fortunate to have plenty of instructors and class times available throughout the week because this gives us the ability to offer classes for each age group and experience level. Therefore, if you have chosen a Trial Class from our website, you can be sure that you (or your child) will be participating in a class with others of similar size and ability.
1) Book Your Class
- Choose your class from our Martial Arts page
- Click on the Free Trial button or navigate to the Free Class Page
2) What to Bring
- Dress in comfortable clothes to train in. We recommend sweat pants or leggings because of the kicking.
- Prepare to train barefoot
- Bring water to stay hydrated or $2 to purchase water
- Bring a towel if you love to sweat
- Bring a friend to try it with you!
- Parents: bring a camera to capture their first day!
3) The Cost
- Your first class is free
- You can sign up for a 1 month trial for $99
- There is many different membership options to choose from after the trial month ranging from $99/mo to $325/mo
4) The Class Format
- Beginner classes are generally 30 minutes long
- Beginner classes have a low student-to-teacher ratio
- Techniques are taught at a beginner level each class
- There is no contact or fighting in beginner classes
5) After Class
- Please allow for 10 minutes to answer questions and go over program information