Below you'll find out when and how to make any of the following changes:
- Membership Upgrades
- Membership Downgrades
- Medical Holds
- Vacation Time Credits
- Membership Cancellations
How to Contact Us Regarding Billing Changes
As mentioned in your Membership Agreement, we ask that everything be done with what we've called Proper Notice, which is:
In written form so that your request is officially on record.
- Given to us with 30 days advance notice of your requested change.
Sent via one of the following methods:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Certified Mail to MAFF / 122 E. Gutierrez St. / Santa Barbara, Ca 93101
Delivered successfully with a receipt given to you.
- When you email us at the above address, you are given an automatic reply so that you know we got it okay.
- When you send through Certified Mail, you receive a receipt proving that you sent it.
- We have 1 day a week dedicated to handling Billing issues and we want to make sure your request is handled correctly.
- The banks take a few days to handle requests.
- If you send through the mail, we want to make sure that it has time arrive.
- Our Billing Software requires everything to be scheduled in advance.
- We want to have an accurate forecast of what is going on in the next month.
- We are dedicated to keeping our word and handling each situation with care.