How does my Tuition get billed?
We use state of the art Billing software that automatically bills the payment account that you have put on file with us.
What day does my Tuition get billed?
Depending on when you signed up, your billing date is on one of the following days:
- Last Day of the Month
- Checking Account (ACH/EFT)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover (Credit/Debit)
AVS Mismatch. This error means that we have an incorrect billing address on file or your name was typed in incorrectly.
- Insufficient Funds. If you don't have enough money in your account for whatever reason, we would be unable to process it.
- Unspecified Error. With all the new security we have in our system, there are a number of reasons that your bill might not go through.
- Human Error. It's possible that we made a typo during your account setup, or that forgot to check a box. We own up to our mistakes, so if this is the case please get in touch with us or search your inbox for an email from us.
- Our Billing software is called Zen Planner. We chose them because they are leaders in the industry in regards to security and are always making updates to ensure the highest encryption protection and PCI compliance.
- Once your account information is entered into our system, it is 100% secure. Even our Service Team is unable to see your full account numbers.
How do I make changes to my Billing?
Great question. Hop over to this article instead.